Notice: Entry to the Venue is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Venue Regulations and the rules and regulations of Tournament Organiser where relevant in respect of the relevant competition. Entry to the Venue shall constitute acceptance of the Venue Regulations.
"Org"means this esports organisation.
“Tournament Organiser” means the know organiser of the tournament or competition that the event is set up to deliver within the Venue such as but not limited to Leagues.gg for the NLC and Nativz Gaming for Ireland Esports Collegiate Series.
"Illegal Substance" means any drug which is not legally obtainable, or which is legally obtainable but has not been legally obtained. The term includes prescribed drugs not being used for prescribed purposes.
"Venue" means all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Org.
"Event" means any Nativz Gaming event (or any part or aspect of such an event) taking place at the Venue.
"Material" means any audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and/or any information or data.
“Supporter Code of Conduct” means any code of conduct to be adhered to by all those attending the Venue which can be found on – or accessed via – the Org’s website or can be provided upon written request to the Org.
1. Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Org, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Venue any person
a. that fails (or in the Org's reasonable opinion is likely to fail)to comply with these Venue Regulations and/or the Supporter Code of Conduct and/or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward or officer of the Org; and/or
b. whose presence within the Venue is, or could (in the Org's reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
2. The Org excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue.
3. No guarantees can be given by the Org that an event will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Org reserves the right to reschedule the event without notice and without any liability whatsoever, save only to the extent provided pursuant to paragraph 4.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the event, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Org's terms of sale.The Org will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Venue acknowledge the Org's right to search any person entering the Venue and to refuse entry toor eject from the Venue any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. The following articles must not be brought within the Venue - knives, Illegal Substances, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Venue.
7. Further, you may not bring into the Venue:
a. any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official merchandise and/or other esports related clothing worn in good faith;
b. nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature, without the express written approval of the Org's management.
8. Using words that are, or behaving in a manner that is, threatening, abusive, insulting, foul, improper, offensive, violent, indecent, or provocative is strictly forbidden and could result in arrest and/or result in ejection from the Venue. In addition to and without limiting the forgoing, engaging in chanting or other verbal and/or non-verbal actions and/or gestures concerning current or past political or other tragedies (whether done at an event, in-person or remotely (via any electronic communication, social media or otherwise)) (“TragedyChanting”) is strictly forbidden. Any individual found to have engaged in Tragedy Chanting will be subject to a ban from the Venue.
9. The following activities are strictly forbidden and could result in arrest and/or ejection from the Venue:
a. attempting to enter the Venue or be inside the Venue whilst under the influence of an Illegal Substance; and/or
b. being in possession of an Illegal Substance when entering the Venue or inside the Venue
10. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Venue.
11. The following acts are prohibited:
a. any conduct, act or statement, whether express or implied, that is abusive insulting, intimidating or offensive; or
b. any conduct, act or statement, whether express or implied, that is discriminatory by means of race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, disability, colour or national or ethnic origin; or
c. Any individual found to have engaged in prohibited activity may be subject to a ban from further Events.
12. All persons entering the Venue may only occupy the area allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Venue to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Org and/or any police officer.
13. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
14. The Venue smoke-free and smoking or the use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside the Venue.
15. Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Venue PROVIDED THAT (i) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes); and (ii) no Material that is captured, logged, recorded, transmitted, played, issued, show nor otherwise communicated by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
16. Access to the Venue will be prohibited for anyone:
a. attempting to enter the Venue or being inside the Venue whilst drunk; and/or
b. being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Venue or in a public area of the Venue from which the event can be directly viewed.
17. Save as set out in paragraph 15 above, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate (by digital or other means) any Material in relation to the Game, any players or other persons present in the Venue and/or the Venue, nor may they bring into the Venue or use within the Venue (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another person to use within the Venue) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any such Material.
18. The copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in and to all Material that you produce at the Venue in relation to the Game, any players or other persons present in the Venue and/or the Venue (whether produced in breach of paragraph 17 above, or pursuant to paragraph 15 above, or otherwise) is hereby assigned (including by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Org. You further agree (if and whenever required to do so by the Org) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to the Org absolutely and with full title guarantee.
19. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Venue without the express written permission of the Org.
20. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Org or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Venue Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Org or any police officer. The Org reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Venue, and/or"blacklist", any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Org at all times.
21. At all times whilst present in the Venue, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Org and/or any police officer (including without limitation any instructions regarding health and safety such as those in respect of communicable diseases (and such persons shall comply with any government guidelines in respect of the same)). Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Venue.
23. All ticket holders agree that the Games for which the tickets have been purchased are public, and that their appearance and actions inside and in the perimeter of the Venue where a Game occurs are public in nature, and that they shall have no expectation of privacy with regard to their actions or conduct at Events.
24. Further to paragraph 23, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Venue shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
25. Refused entry to (or ejection from) the Venue may lead to further action by the Org including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any future event tickets (without reimbursement), Membership and other benefits.